The submission of a research proposal is a requirement of the universities. It is an opportunity for you to plan and structure your research project and should also be done in the first three months of your studies.
- Your proposal should include the following aspects:
- description of the topic of the doctoral thesis project including a clear research question,
- outline of the state of research,
- illustration of the chosen research methods,
- relevant literature,
- choice of supervisors,
- time and work schedule, possibly financial budget and overview of resources.
The program manager and the speaker will aid you in filling out the forms and ensuring that your proposal is in the format required by the Universities.